Looking for a carrier that helps you drive well at work AND live well at home? With US AutoLogistics’ CDL-A car hauling opportunities, you can have it all! We offer predictable home time and work schedules, top pay, exceptional benefits, and a supportive work environment. Plus, our expert technicians and dedicated fleet managers will keep you moving and get you home on time!
CDL-A AUTO HAUL TRUCK DRIVERS AT USAL ENJOY:
- Training Pay:
- Non-experienced drivers starting at $1300 per week.
- Experienced drivers starting at $1500 per week
- Average salary of $90,000 per year
- Bonus potential of $10,000-$15,000 per year
- $0.73 cents per mile, loaded and empty
- No forced dispatch and predictable, weekly home time
- Supportive, military-friendly culture
- Hotel accommodations and day cabs
- 24/7 roadside assistance
- Easy-to-use, soft straps and hydraulic ramps
- Mostly automatic transmission fleet
“Day 1” BENEFITS:
- 401(k) savings program with 4% match
- 17 days of paid vacation with annual payout option
- $300 annual uniform allowance
- Vehicle purchase programs
CDL-A AUTO HAUL TRUCK DRIVER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Valid Class A CDL; must meet company guidelines related to MVR and PSP
- At least one year of OTR experience operating a Class 8 tractor and minimum 41’ trailer
- High school diploma or GED (however, two years of auto transport experience within the past five years will be accepted in lieu of education)
- Transitioning MOS 88M or 3531, minimum of three years
- Transitioning 88M or 3531, required documents DA Form 348, DD Form 214, and Military Skills Test Waiver
- Ability to read and write English in accordance with FMSCR rules
- Legally able to work in the United States
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, non-job-related disability, or any other protected group status. The Friedkin Group and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain drug-free workplaces by conducting pre-employment drug testing.
Welcome Military Veterans!
US AutoLogistics is passionate about supporting women and military veterans. Our CDL-A opportunities are perfect for those who are transitioning from the military to a trucking career, or veteran truck drivers looking for a more supportive carrier. Ask a recruiter about how we can work together to help you drive well and live well with US AutoLogistics!