What We Offer
- Average annual salary of $97,000 (2018) for our CDL-A truck driver / car haulers
- $2,000 sign-on bonus for experienced car haulers
- Quarterly bonuses for safety and quality performance
- Pay for units hauled and mileage, loaded AND empty
- Unlimited cash referral program
- 401(k) savings program with a 4% match on day one
- Fantastic benefits, perks, paid time off, and paid training
- A devoted support team to help guide you while out on the road
It's no secret--being a CDL-A truck driver / car hauler requires a set of skills like no other profession. But being a successful car hauler at USAL requires a little bit more--a unique set of personal characteristics to help you maximize your earning potential.
- A passion to perform to a high standard
- The self-motivation to do the RIGHT thing, every time
- A commitment to delivering vehicles the S.O.L.D. way--safely, on-time, legally compliant, and damage-free
- A willingness to embrace technology and a philosophy of continuous improvement
You can choose to be a CDL-A truck driver / car hauler at nearly any company. Or you can join an organization where the "extra mile" is often traveled--where our associates recognize and demonstrate that exceptional customer service are not the results of ordinary effort.
Great company, management is easy to work with, great pay, and great home time. I love it here!" -- Julian S., driver
Great place to be employed...I'm happy to be here." -- John R., driver
Such an awesome place to work!" -- Claudine P., terminal support
Words of Advice from Our Million Mile Drivers
About US AutoLogistics
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, US AutoLogistics (USAL) offers the highest quality, cost-effective transport solutions for the world's best automobile brands throughout the contiguous United States. Originally established as a regional carrier in 1980, USAL was formed in 2013 as a result of a consolidation between Houston-based GST Transport Systems and Birmingham-based Alaplex Auto Transport. Our drivers and terminal support associates strive to deliver each load according to our S.O.L.D. philosophy--safely, on-time, legally compliant and damage-free. USAL is part of The Friedkin Group.
Learn more at USAL.com. Connect with us on Facebook.
The Friedkin Group and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain drug-free workplaces by conducting pre-employment drug testing.