What We Offer
- Average annual salary of $90,000 for our CDL-A truck driver / car haulers
- $2,000 sign-on bonus for experienced car haulers
- Quarterly bonus opportunities safety and quality performance
- Competitve pay per units hauled (typical 9-unit load)
- Unlimited cash referral program
- 401(k) savings program with a 4% match on day one!
- Fantastic benefits, perks, paid time off, and paid training
- Annual uniform allowance
- "Driver's choice" dispatch
- A devoted support team to help guide you while out on the road
What You Need to Be Successful
It's no secret--being a CDL-A truck driver / car hauler requires a set of skills like no other profession. But being a successful car hauler at USAL requires a little bit more--a unique set of personal characteristics to help you maximize your earning potential.
- A passion to perform to a high standard
- The self-motivation to do the RIGHT thing, every time
- A commitment to delivering vehicles the S.O.L.D. way--safely, on-time, legally compliant, and damage-free
- A willingness to embrace technology and a philosophy of continuous improvement
You can choose to be a CDL-A truck driver / car hauler at nearly any company. Or you can join an organization where the "extra mile" is often traveled--where our associates recognize and demonstrate that exceptional customer service are not the results of ordinary effort.
Great company, management is easy to work with, great pay, and great home time. I love it here!" -- Julian S., driver
Great place to be employed...I'm happy to be here." -- John R., driver
Such an awesome place to work!" -- Claudine P., terminal support
Car Hauler Job Requirements
- Current and valid Class A CDL with ability to meet company guidelines related to MVR and PSP
- Current car hauler with a minimum of 1.5 years' experience transporting new units (no auction, salvage or pre-owned cargo) OR two years of verifiable auto transport experience within the last five years
- Successful pre-hire assessment score
- High school diploma or GED (however, two years of auto transport experience within the past five years will be accepted in lieu of education requirement)
- Ability to read and write English in accordance with FMSCR rules
- Legally able to work in the United States
The candidate must be able to pass all DOT physical requirements for truck drivers and perform the essential functions of the job with or without a reasonable accommodation.
About US AutoLogistics
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, US AutoLogistics (USAL) offers the highest quality, cost-effective transport solutions for the world's best automobile brands throughout the contiguous United States. Originally established as a regional carrier in 1980, USAL was formed in 2013 as a result of a consolidation between Houston-based GST Transport Systems and Birmingham-based Alaplex Auto Transport. Our drivers and terminal support associates strive to deliver each load according to our S.O.L.D. philosophy--safely, on-time, legally compliant and damage-free. USAL is part of The Friedkin Group.
Learn more at USAL.com. Connect with us on Facebook.
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related disability, or any other protected group status.The Friedkin Group and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain drug-free workplaces by conducting pre-employment drug testing.
CDL-A Truck Driver / Experienced Car Hauler LOCAL